Digimon Masters – AppLocale for Language
until KDMO (Korean Digimon Masters Online) – English Translator is not update yet, you can use AppLocale to interprete korean words😀 It’s simple and free application from microsoft. You can download this application from microsoft official sites. Here : http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=13209
It’s can be use in windows XP and windows 7. I tried it on my windows 7 build 7601 – 32bit. But some people getting trouble on windows 7 x86 (i never tried with this stuff).
Applocale Installation :
1. Download the .exe and double click this.
It will show pop up windows like this. Select your destination of Internet Explorer. Just Click browse to find the location.
2. Here is the Internet Explorer (IE) location :
3. Find and choose chose iexplorer.exe file.
4. click and choose KOREAN Language. look at this picture above :
5. Create your shortcut on your desktop and type shortcut name
finish and enjoy that guys😀